Grimsby Neighbourhood Church
289a Weelsby Street
N E Lincs
Phone: 01472 348129 Phone: 01684 588 983
Data Protection Officer
Address: Elim International Centre
De Walden Road
Personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To maintain a Church Directory & Church records
- To communicate re Church matters
- To enable financial support for the Church
We use the information that you have given us in order to email you, ring you, text you, and DBS checks.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can contact us to remove your consent at any time.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored digitally on the Church Secretary’s computer (passworded), and on paper in an office which is locked when not in use.
We keep contact details on staff phones.
Contact details are never passed on without your permission.
We keep your contact details for as long as you want us to. To dispose of your details we will delete from the computer/phones and shred the paper copy.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
© Elim Foursquare Gospel Alliance. Registered charity 251549 (England & Wales) and SC037754 (Scotland)